TTD 300 rs ticket Darshan Timings
A devotee can get Rs.300 Darshan Ticket online at T.T.D official website. ttd 300 rs ticket darshan timings
Rs.300 Darshan tickets are also available at Tirupati Head Post Office. A devotee should visit Head Post office in person for Rs.300 Darshan Ticket. Tirupati Head Post office is located near Gangamma Temple. It is hardly half a Km from Tirupati Central Bus station.
Rs.300 Darshan tickets is available at e-Darshan counters in Tirupati and Renigunta,
1) Rs.300 Darshan Ticket Counter is located Right Opposite to Renigunta Railway station
2) Rs.300 Darshan Ticket Counter is available at Sri Vari Sannidhi, which is on the way to Kapila Theertham from Bus Station..
Rs.300 Darshan Timing slots on a particular day
|10 a.m.||11 a.m.||12 noon||1 p.m.||2 p.m.||3 p.m.||4 p.m.|
There is two Timings, one is Reporting Time and second one is Darshan Time. Darshan Time will be +1 hour to Reporting time. Pilgrim should report at TB Cottage Entrance for Darshan.
And also note that the Darshan Time is the actual time when a devotee is allowed for Darshan Line. Darshan usually takes 1 hour 30 mins -2 hours.
T.T.D is providing additional Laddu Tokens to the Devotees in Vaikuntam Queue Line. Devotee can avail this benefit by paying Rs.25 for each Laddu token. In total a devotee can get four Laddus from Laddu Counter.
Rs.300 Darshan ticket is also available onilne at ttdsevaonline.com.
ttd 300 rs ticket are also provided at Vaikuntam 2 Queue complex entrance on arrival to pilgrims. It is always advisable to get tickets online.
General Question and Answers
1) If you are purchasing Rs.300 Darshan ticket for 11 a.m and for which Darshan time is 12 p.m, then the devotee is allowed till 12 p.m (Darshan Time as mentioned in the ticket).
2) And there is no possibility to prepone or postpone Darshan Timing. No such facility is provided either online or offline
3) And also note that Rs.300 Darshan ticket is non-transferable.
4) For Rs.300 Darshan Ticket Dress code:
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta,Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
5) Children under 12 years don't need Darshan as it is free entry for them. No need to mention their names while booking ticket. If your kid is near to 10 years, then it is advisable to carry School ID for age proof.
Tirumala Darshan Queue Line Images
Please leave your comment below, for any queries on ttd 300 rs ticket darshan timings, we will get back to you at the earliest
SHARE ttd 300 rs ticket darshan timings Info online by clicking SHARE buttons.