Tiruppavada Seva in Tirumala
Tiruppavada Seva Reporting Time: 5 a.m and Starting Time: 6:15 a.m
Reporting Venue: VQC I entrance.
Tiruppavada Seva Description
Tiruppavada Seva will be performed only Thursday’s. Tiruppavada Seva starts around 6:15 a.m, in Tirumamani Mandapam. A large quantity of Pulihora ( Tamarind rice) will be cooked and offered to the Lord Sri Venkateswara along with several other sweet preparations. They will be placed along with coconuts, flowers, sandalwood paste and Vermilion and deepas will be offered to the Lord Malayappa amidst the chanting of mantras by the Temple Priests.
How to book this Seva?
- These seva tickets can only be availed by submitting Recommendation letters from Highest authorities
- Letter should be submitted a day in advance at J.E.O Camp office by 12 pm
- If letter is approved then message will be delivered to the registered mobile number
- On showing the received message at MBC 34 , ticket will be issued using bio-metric system.
- Recommendation Letter should be addressed to either Executive Officer Tirumala or Joint Executive Officer Tirumala.
- It is one seva ticket per person.
For any queries, please leave your comment below.