Sri Kapileswaraswami Temple Tirupati
Sri Kapileswaraswami Temple Tirupati, Also called as Azhwar Theertham or Kapila Theertham.
Sri Kapileswaraswami Temple Tirupati is located at a distance of 2 Km from Tirupati Central Bus station, and 3.2 Km from Tirupati Railway Station.
Kapila Theertham is located on the midway to Alipiri an Tirupati Central Bus station. Pilgrim should take a dip at this Holy Theertham before starting their journey to Tirumala Hills.
If water flow is high then you are not allowed for bath or near to Pushkarini. In all other days, you are good to take bath at Kapila Theertham falls. Dress changing rooms are available next to Pushkarini.
Pilgrims usually visits Sri Kapileswaraswami Temple Tirupati during their return to Tirupati, but it is stated in puranas that one should take bath at this pushkarini or sprinkle water before Tirumala Darshan.
Kapila Theertham will be crowded during Festival seasons, Monday's (Special day for Lord Siva). Sri Kapileswara Swamy Brahmotsava during Sivarathri.
Sri Kapileswara Swami Temple is open from 5 am to 8 pm everyday.
Directions to Kapila Theertham
How to reach Sri Kapileswaraswami Temple Tirupati from Tirupati Central Bus station?
1) T.T.D Runs free buses from Tirupati Bus station to Kapila Theertham.
2) Local buses runs from Tirupati Bus station to Kapila Theertham
3) Share Autos are also available from Tirupati Bus station
How to reach Sri Kapileswaraswami Temple Tirupati from Tirupati Railway station?
1) T.T.D Runs free buses from Tirupati Railway station.
2) If not Local buses are available from Tirupati Railway station to Kapila Theertham.
3) Share Autos are also available but you might need to change 2 Share Autos to reach the destination.
Please let me know if you have any queries, comments or suggestions with Sri Kapileswaraswami Temple Tirupati directions, we are happy to share the information.