Narayanavanam Temple Arjitha Sevas
Narayanavanam Temple Arjitha Sevas Timings, Ticket Cost
|S.No||Seva Name||Ticket Cost||Timings||Persons allowed|
|1||Archana and Harathi||Rs.5||6:30 am – 7:45 pm||One|
|2||Abhisheka Darshan||Rs.30||6:00 am
Only on Fridays
|3||Kalyanotsavam||Rs.500||10 am – 4 pm
All days in a week
|Couple or Single or group of 5 members can accompany them|
Dress Code for Kalyanotsavam Seva
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta,Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
How to book Seva tickets ?
- Tickets will be issued only at the counter for the same day seva
- For Kalyanotsavam, ticket should be purchased over the counter in person. Anyone can purchase ticket on your behalf.
- Online booking is not available.
How to reach Narayanavanam Temple?
- Narayanavanam Temple is 38 km away from Tirupati Central Bus station.
- Bus frequency is quite high to Puttur and Chennai from Tirupati Central Bus station. A.P.S.R.T.C. Bus routes to Chennai, Utthukottai, Nagalapuram goes via Narayanavanam.
- Narayanavanam is 5 km from Puttur. Bus frequency is quite high to Puttur. As Tamil Nadu R.T.C Buses to Tiruttani, Chennai, Tiruvallur, Utthukottai goes via Puttur. A.P.S.R.T.C buses to Nagari, Tiruttani goes via Puttur.
- You need to get down at Puttur Fly over, from there share auto rickshaws will be running with high frequency.