Kanipakam Moola mantraarchana
Kanipakam Moola mantraarchana is a daily pooja to Swaymabu Varasiddi Vinayaka
Moola mantraarchana Timings anytime between 9 am - 12 pm
Ticket Cost: Rs. 300
No.of persons allowed on a ticket: Couple or 1 person allowed
Dress code: No restriction with dress code, Traditional wear is preferred.
Moola mantra archana
Moola mantra archana is the powerful mantra of all to Lord Vinayaka. This mantra celebrates the unique and divine form of The Lord and his powers. Moola Mantra archana, begins with the incantation of ‘Om’, which evokes positive purite and energetic thoughts .
Benefit of Vinayagar Moola Mantra archana
- Moola mantra archana creates powerful aura around one’s body because of the cosmic energy in the sound vibrations of the Sanskrit words
- This mantra is uniquely musical and lifts the mind to a state of trance
- Moola mantra archana brings peace, good luck, success and removes all obstacles from one’s life if in-canted in the proper way
How to reach Kanipakam Temple from Tirupati?
- Tirumala Buses (Sapthagiri bus) is available from Tirupati to Kanipakam Temple. It is 1 hour 30 mins by bus.
- Kanipakam is at a distance of 10 km from Chittoor Bus station.
- Bus frequency is high from Tirupati to Chittoor, either you can get down at Kanipakam Village entrance, on the highway or you can reach Chittoor then to Kanipakam.
- Trains to Chittoor available from Tirupati Railway station.