Kanaka Durgamma Laksha Kumkum Archana
Kanaka Durgamma Laksha Kumkum Archana, Timings, Benefits, Pooja procedure
Pooja Timings: 8:45 am
Pooja dates: Daily
Pooja cost: Rs.1000
Dress Code: Any decent outfit will be fine.
Preferable dress code:
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta,Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
Laksha Kumkum Archana
Performing Kumkum Archana for the goddess on Friday's is preferable. Devotees will be blessed with Sowbhagya. Goddess will be pleased on reciting Sahasra Namarchana for once, repeating for 100 times generates enormous power.
Tickets Online Booking
Pooja tickets can be booked online by providing devotees ID details at Durgamma website. Tickets can be purchased over the counter as well for the same day Pooja.
Kanaka Durgamma Laksha Kumkum Archana Benefits
- Will be blessed with good relation with husband and longevity
- Avoid delay in the marriage
- Avoid delay in finding the Job
- Avoid delay in the pregnancy
- Will be blessed with good health
- Will be blessed with good wealth
How to reach Kanaka Durgamma Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Vijayawada, which is 21 km away
- Vijayawada Railway station is well connected with all parts of India. Temple is 2.1 km from Railway station.
- Direct buses to Vijayawada is available from all parts of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Reference Link: Temple History