Angaraka Dosha Nivarthi Pooja
Angaraka Dosha Nivarthi Pooja, Beeja Mantra, Timings, Pooja Cost and Benefits
Angaraka Pooja Preparation
- Recite Angaraka Gayatri Mantra for 108 times daily in the morning hours. ie before having breakfast.
- Use any Japa Mala to recite Gayatri Mantra. Japa Mala should have 108 beads so that count will be perfect.
- Recite this Manta on Tuesdays in any Temple nearby i.e between 6 am - 7 am or 8 pm - 9 pm
- Perform Pradakshinam for 7 times which is required for 7 weeks
- Perform Archana on 7th-week for Angaraka followed by Archana for Lord Siva and Murugan.
- Clean New Agal with Turmeric. Lit lamp with Cow ghee and Offer Full Thoor Dhal in the temple.
- Wear Clothes which is in Light Red colour while performing this Pooja.
Angaraka Gayatri Mantra
om veeradhwajaaya vidmahae
vighna hastaaya dheemahi
tanno bhouma: prachodayaat
Angraka Beeja Mantra
Om Graam Greem Graum Sah Gurve Namah
Angaraka Pooja Temples
- Vaitheeswaran Koil, Thanjavur
- Sri Ghati Subramanya Swamy Temple, Near Bengaluru
- Kalyanasundaresar Temple Sirkudi
Angraka Sthalam Link